Kamis, 05 Juli 2012

This Friday

Ok,.
damn what happen for this friday???
i love friday i so many many many love the day with name is friday..
but what happen for this friday..


1. His wife sms me AGAIN !!! 


    what problem with me?
    who am i..? why i involved in your problem ?
    pliiis don't distub me with your family problem :(
   *fiuh*


2. My purple partner complain for something.


   That i think is funny because already we discussion about it and then no problem              
   before.. but today ????
   arrrgghhhh..


3. my partner also my boss in my office is back to Jakarta for 3 days,. 


   3 DAYS..!!! is so loooong day because my work is everyday and his responsibility 
   to me now... :(




that shadow for this Friday.. !!!
i hope for this evening will appear for shadow of happiness .. *praying*

1 komentar:

  1. thanks ya mba uull..
    already invited me to out of office (dormitory)
    hahhahha
    its mean i not very confused for my problemm..*kecup dulu ah* :* hehe

    BalasHapus